Home » » MARVIN GAYE: LETS GET IT ON INCONCERT

MARVIN GAYE: LETS GET IT ON INCONCERT

DVD contendo Grandes músicas e medleys de um dos maiores cantores românticos de todos os tempos: Marvin Gaye
Faixas:
• All the Way Around
• Since I Had You
• Medley:
- Come Get To This
- Let's Get It On
• Medley:
- Ain't That Peculiar
- You're a Wonderful One
- Stubborn Kind of Fellow
- Pride And Joy
- Little Darling, I Need You
- I Heard It Trough the Grapevine
- Hitch Hike
- You
- Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
- How Sweet It Is to Be in Love by You
• Medley:
- Inner City Blues
- What's Happening Brother
- Save the Children
• Medley:
- You Are All I Need to Get By
- Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing
- Heaven Must Have Sent You
- It Takes Two
- Ain't no Mountain High Enough
• Distant Lover
Bonus Tracks:
• Historical Recordings in Black/White
• Ain't That Peculiar
• Can I Get A Witness
• How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You
• Sometimes Or Less (The Soul Boys)
Share this article :

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Copyright © 2015. Dj Colina 80